Online Learning Lecturers Needed @BMT College-Apply now
we are pleased to inform you that there is an ongoing job Vacancy @BMT College -Apply now
see More Job Opportunities Here
A private higher education training provider, specialising in online learning, are seeking to
employ lecturers for various programmes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retain and support students;
- Assess assignments online;
- Provide assessment feedback online;
- Develop assessment tools (training will be provided);
- Review and develop academic study material,
- Perform academic administrative duties.
- Meet with students for consultations when required.
More details regarding the job tasks will be provided during an interview.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- BCom Honours Degree (minimum) in HR, Business Management, Finance, Tourism
Management or related field.
- Excellent computer and technological skills;
- Detail orientated and strong administrative skills;
- Good communication and language skills (Afrikaans and English);
- Good writing and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Display a strong work ethic (Read this article to see what we regard as a strong work ethic:
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications completed (R12 000 before