Part-Time Researcher needed @Mentoring and Training (NPC)-Apply Now
we are pleased to inform you that there is an ongoing job Vacancy @Mentoring and Training (NPC)- Africa-Apply now
see More Job Opportunities Here
Buzz-In-Legal Corporate Services (Pty) Ltd is looking for a recently qualified unemployed LLM graduate or undergraduate to be appointed as a Part-Time Researcher or Lecturer.
- Are you an unemployed graduate with an LLM in Corporate Law? or
- Are you studying towards an LLM Degree in Corporate Law?
Have you ever thought of working on a part-time basis as a Corporate Law Researcher? If this is you, then you need to talk to us.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with developments on Corporate activities in general and specifically activities at the JSE, ZARX, and A2X stock exchanges and others
- To keep up to date with developments in the Legal Compliance and Regulatory arena impacting on companies in general and specifically focus on the Competition Commission, and Takeover Regulation Panel and others
- Produce a concise article for the Buzz-In-Legal as content for our online publications weekly
- Write at least one research report per month
- Maintain strong networks and contacts
Desired Experience & Qualification
LLM graduate or undergraduate in Corporate Law
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively with the leadership on the Mentorship and Training Program development, management and logistics.
- Technology savvy to assist in aspects of Program, such as data collection, data processing, analysis & reporting
- Knowledge of company Law and ethics, competition Law and A2 Exchange.
- Good command of English language skills
- A firm grasp of current affairs, particularly corporate activities
- Strong organisational skills
- A strong network of contacts
Package & Remuneration
Market related or negotiable depending on experience
The appointment will be made in line with the Buzz-In-Legal and the remuneration will commensurate with the position. Applicants will be based in Midrand unless otherwise stipulated.