South Africa Higher Education Conference
we are pleased to keep you updated about South Africa Higher Education Conference-see full details below
NATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION CONFERENCE CSIR ICC, Pretoria
Reinventing South Africa’s Universities for the Future
Kindly note the following:
1.Registration must be done online before or on 25 September 2019.
2. Registration after this date must be done onsite. The fees for onsite registration indicated below will also apply for public university staff.
3. Registration and payment of conference fees is managed by the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD).
4. Delegate categories and conference fees:
There are four categories of registration as follows:
Plenary session speakers / facilitators / chairs & Individually invited guests
Parallel session speakers / facilitators / chairs
Public university staff
All other delegates & Onsite registration
The registration fees for the different categories are indicated below.
|2nd – 4th Oct|
5. Teas and lunch are included in the daily fees.
6. Payment must be made in full before access to the conference will be granted.
To register go to HE Conference 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you to the USAf-hosted National Higher Education Conference 2019 that will be held at the CSIR International Convention Centre (www.csiricc.co.za) in Pretoria from 2-4 October.
To help with your planning, here is a list of accommodation establishments in the area.
A variety of room and price categories are available in different hotels.
Kindly note that delegates are welcome to secure their accommodation bookings at any other establishment of their own choosing, should they wish to do so.
List of accommodation establishments
Casa Toscana Lodge
City Lodge Lynnwood Bridge
The Capital Hotel Menlyn Maine
Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Menlyn
The Maslow Hotel Time Square
The Regency Apartment Hotel Menlyn
Protea Hotel by Marriott