Vacancy for Sales Manager -Corporate Needed @ Workforce Staffing – Gauteng Apply Now.
Sales Manager is responsible for directing Cafe sales and marketing initiatives that align with the overall Cafe operating strategy. This individual will also support the Cafe’s Senior Leadership Team in upholding all brand standards, core values, while meeting or exceeding company expectation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the Cafe Sales & Marketing plan while helping to achieve year- over-year entrée count growth
- Assemble and monitor the Sales & Marketing budget as well as brand calendar in cooperation with GM
- Source, book, and execute events that are profitable and ensuring repeat business Write and negotiate sales and marketing contracts according to company procedures.
- Work in unison with the Cafe General Manager to communicate a clear direction based on a sound understanding of the business, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Partner across all departments in an effort to support the team in consistent execution of all systems and processes to deliver all products and services to Hard Rock’s brand standards.
- Presentation of professional image to guests, clients, media, partners and potential business.
- Foster an environment of customer advocacy in which all team members put the guest first in every situation.
- Work closely with the GM to be responsive and hospitable to guest feedback from all sources, including social media and email.
- Exceed costumers and guests expectations by planning and executing memorable, high quality events.
- Engage with guests on direct/ personal meeting, trade shows, via phone/ mail, and Social Media channels.
Desired Experience & Qualification
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in a Sales & Marketing role with high volume exposure in the restaurant, hotel or tourism industry.
- Minimum 5 years in Sales management role – corporate focused