Operations Manager Needed @ Workforce Staffing – Gauteng See Application Procedures Below.
The Operations Manager is responsible for departmental P & L expense lines as designated by the General Manager. The Operations Manager also supports cafe senior leadership in upholding all brand standards and core values.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate financial comprehension of the cafe’s budget and P&L.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to develop hourly staff members into Hard Rock brand ambassadors and industry leading customer service stewards.
- Manage labor schedules in line with the cafe’s budget and forecast models.
- Successfully run a department and/or cost center.
- Partner across all departments in an effort to support the team in consistent execution of all systems and processes to deliver all products and services to Hard Rock’s brand standards.
- Support senior management in building a highly functional hourly team who share a common vision and values surrounding the overall success of the Cafe.
- Execute established brand standards within the Rock Shop as well as think outside the box to harness potential opportunities to grow retail sales through both staff and guest interaction.
- Foster an environment of customer service in which all team members put the guest first in every situation.
- Execute established standards for overall guest satisfaction that meet or exceed brand standards as determined by an objective ranking system.
- Remain an objective observer of the standards of service to ensure guest expectations of the Brand & Cafe are upheld.
- Ability to engage with guests in regards to music both current and past.
- Support senior management in attracting and retaining the most exceptionally talented people available in the market and place them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for maximum impact.
Desired Experience & Qualification
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in an Operations Managerial role with high volume exposure in a casual- themed, full- service restaurant.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in F&B management role